Di bawah ini adalah ketentuan layanan toko Shopify dengan merek INBEX.
Selamat datang di toko Shopify untuk merek INBEX. Harap baca Ketentuan Layanan berikut dengan cermat sebelum membeli produk kami atau menggunakan layanan kami:
1. KETENTUAN PENERIMAAN LAYANAN: Dengan menggunakan layanan kami berarti Anda menerima ketentuan ini. Kami dapat merevisi ketentuan ini dari waktu ke waktu, dan kelanjutan penggunaan Anda atas layanan kami akan dianggap sebagai persetujuan Anda terhadap revisi tersebut.
2. Akun Pengguna: Anda diharuskan membuat akun untuk menggunakan Layanan kami. Anda harus memberikan informasi pendaftaran yang akurat dan Anda bertanggung jawab atas keamanan akun Anda.
3. Produk dan Layanan: Produk yang kami jual di Shopify mungkin memiliki risiko seperti inventaris atau penundaan produksi, dan kami akan berusaha menjaga informasi produk tetap akurat dan terkini.
4. Penetapan Harga dan Pembayaran: Semua harga akan tercermin dalam detail produk dan dapat berubah seiring pergerakan pasar. Metode pembayaran yang kami terima akan diberikan saat checkout.
5. Pengiriman dan Pengembalian: Kami akan mengirimkan sesuai dengan informasi pengiriman yang Anda berikan dan akan berusaha memastikan pengiriman dalam jangka waktu yang disepakati. Kami menerima pengembalian produk untuk masalah kualitas apa pun dan akan memberikan pengembalian uang.
6. Hak Kekayaan Intelektual: Semua konten di situs ini, termasuk namun tidak terbatas pada teks, gambar, kode, logo, dan hak cipta, adalah milik kami dan tidak boleh digunakan dengan cara apa pun tanpa izin kami.
7. Batasan Tanggung Jawab: Kami tidak menjamin bahwa situs web ini akan beroperasi secara permanen dan tanpa kesalahan, dan kami tidak akan bertanggung jawab atas segala kerusakan yang diakibatkannya.
8. SMS/MMS Mobile Message Marketing Program Terms and Conditions
The Program allows Users to receive SMS/MMS mobile messages by opting into the Program, such as through online or application-based subscription forms. Your consent to receive automated marketing text messages is not required as a condition of purchasing any goods or services. Regardless of the opt-in method you used to join the Program, you agree that this Agreement applies to your participation in the Program. If you have opted in, the Program provides updates, alerts, information, promotions, specials, and other marketing offers (e.g., product discounts) from INBEX via text messages through your wireless provider to the mobile number you provided. SMS/MMS mobile messages may be sent using an automated telephone dialing system or other technology. Message frequency varies. You are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message and data rates may apply.
If you do not wish to continue participating in the Program or no longer agree to this Agreement, you agree to reply STOP to any mobile message from Us in order to opt-out of the Program. You may receive an additional mobile message confirming your decision to opt-out. You understand and agree that the preceding options are the only reasonable methods of opting out. You also understand and agree that any other method of opting out, including, but not limited to, texting words other than those set forth above or verbally requesting one of our employees to remove you from our list, is not a reasonable means of opting out.
For any questions please text "HELP" to the number you received the messages from. You can also contact us for more information. If you wish to opt-out please follow the procedures above.
We may change any telephone number we use to operate the Program at any time and will notify you of these changes. You acknowledge that any messages, including any STOP or HELP requests, you send to a telephone number we have changed may not be received and we will not be responsible for honoring requests made in such messages.
The wireless carriers supported by the Program are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. You agree to provide us with a valid mobile number. You agree to maintain accurate, complete, and up-to-date information with us related to your receipt of messages, including, without limitation, notifying us immediately if you change your mobile number.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us harmless from any third-party claims, liability, damages, or costs arising from your use of the Program or from you providing us with a phone number that is not your own. If at any time you intend to stop using the mobile telephone number that has been used to subscribe to the Program, including canceling your service plan or selling or transferring the phone number to another party, you agree that you will complete the Opt-Out process set forth above prior to ending your use of the mobile telephone number. You understand and agree that your agreement to do so is a required part of these terms and conditions. You further agree that, if you change your telephone number without notifying Us of such change, you agree that you will be responsible for all costs (including attorneys’ fees) and liabilities incurred by Us, or any party that assists in the delivery of the SMS/MMS mobile messages, as a result of claims brought by individual(s) who are later assigned that mobile telephone number. This duty and agreement shall survive any cancellation or termination of your agreement to participate in any of our Programs.
You agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the Program, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.
You may not use or engage with the Platform if you are under thirteen (13) years of age. If you use or engage with the Platform and are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) years of age, you must have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to do so. By using or engaging with the Platform, you acknowledge and agree that you are not under the age of thirteen (13) years, are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18), and have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to use or engage with the Platform, or are of adult age in your jurisdiction. By using or engaging with the Platform, you also acknowledge and agree that you are permitted by your jurisdiction’s Applicable Law to use and/or engage with the Platform.